Multiple pricelists can be created in AMP. A general pricelist is available to customers that are allowed that pricelist. General pricelists are also available to new customers added by reps and when no customer is selected.
To create a General Pricelist
1) Add a column to your Product Table with the prices for each product
2) Tag the column as General Price (you may name the column anything you like)
3) (optional) Add a column to your Customer Table and tag the column as Allowed Rep Pricelists or Allowed Buyer Pricelists
4) In this column add the exact Column Names of the column tagged as General Price. (i.e. If you named your column "Wholesale FOB" then "Wholesale FOB" needs to be entered in the Allowed Rep Pricelists/Allowed Buyer Pricelists column). If you enter anything else it will not work, and the buyer/rep will be unable to see any pricing.
5) To add additional pricelists to these column(s), separate each price list name with a comma
You will need to add price lists tagged as Exclusive Customer Price to the Allowed Rep Pricelists/Allowed Buyer Pricelists column(s) as well. Note that if these columns are left blank, the buyer/rep in question will be able to see ALL General Pricelists from your Product Table. If you enter anything into the column, they become able to only see the pricelists you enter.